Shining bright yellows
Braving the smoldering sun
Swaying in glory
Sunlight sparkling on
Engulfing the field warmly
Golden paradise
Maze in paradise
Millions of sunflowers snuggled close
Smiling at the sun
Welcome to my world!! Life is so worth living.. Its a series of experiences, feelings, thoughts, emotions, memories. This blog is just a series of musings on life or something like it.. random, mystic, sensible, nonsensical, realistic, enjoyable, soulful, thoughtful.. just random life musings.. I do hope you enjoy it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Marigold
I will let you in on a mystery, if you are for keeps Been harboring it for days, in my slience habitual denial and hurt held in heaps O...
-
The turns were the best Creating swirls with every move Some stayed at the circumference and some reached the very core As the inten...
-
This is my list of questions which irk me for which I have no answers. There is no right or wrong way but its a great puzzle and I would lov...
-
Who said it is all about grand words And thought provoking visions Who said it is about life changing ideas Or challenging a societal norm I...
No comments:
Post a Comment