Staring mysteriously with an enchanted gaze
The droplets seemed like dew on the moorish patch
Currants in black shone through
The mysticism in the mauve was oozing
The lift was gentle and generous
The placing on the edge was perfect
I temptingly stretched my hand
Smilingly I bit into my "black currant" ice cream.
Welcome to my world!! Life is so worth living.. Its a series of experiences, feelings, thoughts, emotions, memories. This blog is just a series of musings on life or something like it.. random, mystic, sensible, nonsensical, realistic, enjoyable, soulful, thoughtful.. just random life musings.. I do hope you enjoy it!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Marigold
I will let you in on a mystery, if you are for keeps Been harboring it for days, in my slience habitual denial and hurt held in heaps O...
-
The turns were the best Creating swirls with every move Some stayed at the circumference and some reached the very core As the inten...
-
This is my list of questions which irk me for which I have no answers. There is no right or wrong way but its a great puzzle and I would lov...
-
इतने दिनों की बातें, ख़्वाबों से सजाया, एक चेहरा, हज़ारों एक ख़्वाहिशों, से बंधी एक माला... आज मुलाक़ात की घड़ी यह सींचा चेहरा, किसी और का न...
No comments:
Post a Comment