Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Reflections

The clouds engulf the rays
Sunshine peers through
Creating ribbons of dark
and patches of light

The pattern stretches on
with the rippling effect
and soon there are miles
of dark and bright

As the canvas explodes
each patch tells a story
of yesterday and today
of within and without

The blue below
reflects the same
playing its role to perfection
echoing the vastness

The greens bow
with reinforced faith
as they absorb the pattern
and reflect with glory

I stand mesmerized
as nature beckons me
to join the chain
and cast the spell

As I become them
and they become me
I realise the patterns
are just reflections of me 

No comments:

Marigold

I will let you in on a mystery, if you are for keeps Been harboring it for days, in my slience habitual denial and hurt held in heaps O...