Monday, March 23, 2020

Soul food


I am tired of a lot of things,
tired of trivialities and mundane-ness,
everyone running this endless race,
competing hurt, unsatisfied,
yet running.

I really don't have patience anymore
for this chase, the corporate rigmarole,
and passionless existence
It annoys me when no one
really understands the
true essence of life

It is not a pot of gold or the designation,
where is the contentment and inner peace,
where is the soul really?
I am annoyed and am impatient
I need to do so much, see so much
feel so much.

I need to live, to love, to cry, and to fly
to discover and  to loose myself in the process,
yet, find and pick up the scattered pieces
of my soul,
Yes, I need to
and I need to now
Do you too?

No comments:

Marigold

I will let you in on a mystery, if you are for keeps Been harboring it for days, in my slience habitual denial and hurt held in heaps O...