Thursday, February 8, 2018

Letters to self 2

Dear self,

I last wrote about the Sunday where I managed to carve out some me time. The week has been a blur with lots of work, late nights, juggling home and office and a tooth ache.. I have been writing a lot of letters though.. which is quite welcoming in the otherwise mundaneness of everyday..

Today, I was asking myself - what is it with defining your own crazy? Why do you need it? Who do you need that wee bit extra? There are so many just content with mundane .. what are you seeking and why? 

So, my logical self will always draw up a list of why’s and try and put a rationale to it. I tried doing that . The fact that we all need self time, we need something which defines us , what is crazy, isn’t that relative etc... 

But, this truly defies logic ... it’s just how one is made.. some will get it, some will not.  However, if at your core you are someone who always likes odds or wants that extra piece then 

To be continued... 


No comments:

Marigold

I will let you in on a mystery, if you are for keeps Been harboring it for days, in my slience habitual denial and hurt held in heaps O...