Sunday, April 1, 2018

Scars

As I stare across the window pane,
looking down ahead of the flights wings,
I saw scratches, on a full proof glass.

Scratches, disorderly, unorganised,
lines, dots, zig zags, bumps,
it was chaotic and disturbing 

The glorious skies,
somehow seemed cluttered,
it made me angry and uncomfortable 

Suddenly, in a brief moment,
the sun’s rays glistened,
one of them pepped from the puffy clouds.

It shone around the scratches,
highlighting, bordering,
caressing and engulfing.

The scratches formed a pattern,
a labyrinth of unknown,
a myriad of almost mystical designs 

The glass turned into a canvas, sparkling,
a message in the briefiest of moments,
scars are pretty, it said!




No comments:

Marigold

I will let you in on a mystery, if you are for keeps Been harboring it for days, in my slience habitual denial and hurt held in heaps O...