Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Where the mind is your own

From dawn to dusk
and dusk to dawn
against the sparkling sunrise
I welcome another day in paradise

A day with bright and sunny skies
of luscious greens fluttering by
I open my mind to see
Oh! what a beautiful world it can be

I see the meadows in my mind
whilst staring across the traffic's end
I feel the gush of rain
while running through the puddle main
I glisten in the brightest beams
as I am blinded by the computer screen

I smile to myself in endless glee
I know I have conquered the fleeting mind
I crib no longer about troubled times
and welcome this day in my own paradise

No comments:

Marigold

I will let you in on a mystery, if you are for keeps Been harboring it for days, in my slience habitual denial and hurt held in heaps O...