Monday, January 29, 2018

Khuje Pawa



There is something about journeys- the fact of travel to a new place, adventure, discovery, newness.. the fact of breaking the mundane..

“tumi oh bhobe dekhi
Ghora aar dekha
Tumi oh kore delhi
Konodin…
Neje ke hariye…  khuje paoo“
·         Adapted from the song “Kolkata” from Prakton
As you take
The first step
On his journey
Feel
Smell
Experience
The newness
And the forgotten

The moments
Spent with self
Internalising
Your surroundings

Discover thyself
Get lost
Get found
Dig deep
That spirit… the fire

As and when you
Find your lost soul
Rekindle it
Reignite it

Keep some of the you
Which you forgot
Let the journey
Find you a part of the lost you..
“aamar ei diniyar jhapshaloy kono kancher hawa
Kono moner jhor
Kokokhono to khojo nijeke.. shei haranoo jon…”

As I start this short journey to a place which I have been wanting to visit for ages ..I hope I find some parts of my soul.. rekindle it.. Hoping that the flames and the warmth are with me for a while.


24 January 2018

No comments:

Marigold

I will let you in on a mystery, if you are for keeps Been harboring it for days, in my slience habitual denial and hurt held in heaps O...