Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Musings....


You know.. when one day you get back the groove of writing... there are tumultuous emotions, random thoughts, experiences, the silent ones, the heartfelt ones, the ones which matter and the ones which don’t all jumble up into this conglomeration which you want to share, express, understand and maybe ambitiously explain as well..


Such is  the surge in me the past few days. Something rekindled it.. something which made me get back to typing random words after a very long and hard day . It does not somehow matter if no one reads this.. I doubt anyone has or will but just the expression of your self - articulately intense, overtly verbose, painfully inexplainable, comfortingly indifferent  yet oddly familiar...


Very soul satisfying.. it’s like me explaining to myself about me yet not understanding me in a way which even i don’t understand... understood!!!


So on that very random note... here is to more such musings.. some randomness.. some heartfulness but mostly I hope to bear my soul... musings and more :)


No comments:

Marigold

I will let you in on a mystery, if you are for keeps Been harboring it for days, in my slience habitual denial and hurt held in heaps O...